17 November 2009

Playsuit Love <3

I bought this gorgeous Topshop playsuit a while ago, but had no idea how to make it suitable for casual wear, or whether it would suit me. But I kind of had to have it.

This:


How I wore it:




[excuse the just-got-out-of-bed hair]
I wore an old Bring Me The Horizon tee with the neckline cut out over the top and with the old black semi-opaque tights underneath so I could wear it for school. Plus it looks like a skirt, so no getting in trouble for wearing 'bad' shorts, haha.

How do you/would you wear playsuits?

2 comments:

  1. i have been in love with this playsuit for so long... i love how you wore it, it looks incredibly comfy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! ♥ haha, they do feel a bit weird to wear: like the loveliness of wearing a cute dress without the inconvenience of constantly pulling the hem down. They do look a bit much on their own for everyday wear (especially the corset-fit ones), so it's great to dress them down with a loose tee or wideneck jumper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails