25 August 2009

What I Wore Today: 25/08/09



POF: Plaidaholics not-so-anonymous; not wearing eyeliner. Today I went to Sea Life with the bf to see some cute and smelly animals & truly revolting feeding habits before going to the beach in the evening.
Shirt: Criminal Damage - I want so badly for this to work, though I'm not sure it does! Blue is one of my all-time favourite colours to wear & I very much like this despite this fitting very tightly even though it's a Large.
Vest [under]: H&M
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Bag [not pictured]: Latest UO purchase.
Shorts: Primark. Savouring the remainder of freedom before I'll only be allowed to wear skirts and jeans constantly.
Tights: Also Primark & one of the better-made items they sell.
Boots: Fryes..pictured for once! I've been wearing them almost every day for months, I'm kind of in love with them.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails