Borrowed from the lovely Ava-May Hemme - check out her divinely fabulous blog!
1. Who’s your favourite designer?
There are so many amazingly inspirational designers out there. Favourites would have to be Vivienne Westwood, Betsey Johnson, Tarina Tarantino, Alexander McQueen, Kelly Ewing. Any designers who aren't afraid to think outside the box and completely blow away peoples' perception of what 'fashion' is.
2. If you had to move out of the country you are living in now, where would you chose to live?
The US, for sure! I have such an obsession with that place - for starters, it's massive! Not to mention the countless incredible people who were born and raised there.
3. Do any of your friends blog?
One of my friends has a political blog, though politics frankly bores me to tears, so I don't read it that much. It's what he loves doing & I think that's awesome, but politics is not my thing at all!
4. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Probably moving schools a few times, which is always deathly terrifying when you're young. Many people think that travelling to the US alone when I was really small must've been awful, but it really wasn't!
5. What hair products do you use?
More than is probably healthy! I'm loving the Aussie Colour shampoo and deep conditioner, I swear it's made my hair so much healthier and retained my colour for longer. I'm also a big addict of Bed Head products, simply because they smell so good, the packaging is obnoxiously bright and their stuff is great for short, funky hair!
6. Would you rather be in a submarine by yourself for six months or in a rocket ship in space with your best friend for a year?
Neither preferably, but I'd hate to be alone for even just a few days.
7. Would you rather be a model in Paris or a musician in Barcelona?
'Musician in Barcelona' brings to mind all kinds of creepy mariachi-esque imagery, so I'd have to make it a screamo band instead! I wouldn't mind being a model either.
8. Would you rather be an artist in San Francisco or a dancer in New York?
Artist in San Fran would be wonderful, I've heard so many great things about it.
9. Would you go back and change anything in your life?
I agree that everything happens for a reason - it's terrifying to think how the tiniest things can have such a huge impact on your life.
10. Do you have a job? If so, where? And do you like it?
I don't have a proper 'job' since I live practically in the middle of nowhere (and working at the pub as a dish washer does NOT sound very pleasant!) but I sell bits & pieces on Ebay which gives me a bit of extra much-needed cash.
11. Are your friends fashionable?
I wouldn't say any of them are in a Vogue type of sense, though they all dress to fit their fabulous personalities, which I adore.
12. Why did you decide to start this blog?
Writing is a huge passion of mine, and after almost 2 years of A-Levels I was fed up almost to tears of having my creativity suppressed under mountains of dry, dull essays. Fashion is another obsession of mine, though none of my friends are very much into it so I don't get to discuss it much away from the internet. I wanted to combine the two to start something that would hopefully be inspiring and interesting as well as fun!
13. When did you start this blog?
27th March 2009. I know, I can't believe it either.
14. Did you or do you make any of your clothes yourself?
I really want to! I have my own sewing machine and everything...I just don't know how to use it.
15. If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?
Probably one of my guy besties, because I think it would be such a freakish yet intriguing experience to be a member of the opposite sex for a day..like how they think differently, plus their families and homes are all super-cool!
16. What’s your favourite highstreet shop?
Selfridges! I wouldn't mind buying everything from there for the rest of my life. All Saints, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins all have wonderful things, as well as my new love Bershka. They NEED to have one here!
17. If you could live anywhere is the whole world, where would it be?
New York, though I haven't been there yet it seems like such an incredible fairytale city. London would be my second choice. Although I adore some of the amazing people who live near me, it's so draining living in such a desolate place with so few opportunities.
18. Whats the one thing you regret not doing most?
Nothing major I don't think, but there's certain times where you think, "Damn, I WISH I could've done/bought/said that!"
19. Favourite colour?
Pink, purple, blue, aqua, black, flax and silver!
20. What’s your perfect summer outfit?
A long tank top, pretty shorts (bermuda shorts are too underrated! adore that lazy American look, haha) and sexy boots. Sandals are cute but I prefer boots much more, and no - my feet are never too hot!
21. Who’s your favourite radio DJ?
None, I don't listen to the radio. I'd much rather control what I listen to.
22. Can you play any instruments?
Used to play piano, violin and recorder, plus I can play that White Stripes song on the guitar. Awesome.
23. What colour is your toothbrush?
Bluee and white.
24. Best and worst thing about blogging?
Best: Inspiring people, receiving lovely feedback, writing about subjects I find truly interesting.
Worst: Not being able to update as much as I like!
25. Where do you see your blog in 5 years time?
Still going, I hope! I'd love for it to still be around in 5 years. I'd like to have many more followers and connect with many more like-minded people.
26. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I shall be..23! Probably just finishing a fabulous & eternally useful uni course and making lots of new friends whilst still getting to be with my old ones.
27. Who are your favorite bands/music artists?
Escape The Fate pre-Craig Mabbit - Ronnie Radke is an incredibly passionate vocalist, I wish he'd never gone to jail. I saw local band Amy Can Flyy a couple days ago too, their music is completely different to anything else that's out there at the moment and they deserve to be huge.
28. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Nope, only child here.
29. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Black! Pseudo-goth style to the max.
30. Your favorite item in your wardrobe?
My new leather jacket! I can't wait for the cooler weather so I can wear it every day. The smell of leather is completely intoxicating!
31. Your least favorite item in your wardrobe?
I try not to keep pieces I hate, but I really wish I had the crazy sewing talents to resize all my big baggy band tees! They're amazing, but I can hardly wear them as they're huge and shapeless. You'd think some bands with mostly female fan bases would make skinny band tees, but no.
32. If you could meet up and talk fashion/go shopping with anyone, who would you pick and why?
Gala Darling, definitely. How she manages to find such amazing handbags and shoes is completely beyond me. She should start up a personal shopper service.
33. If your perfect day was patterned after a song, which song would it be?
Escape The Fate - Situations. The beginning of the video cracks me up and the song's incredible live.
34. Describe your capsule wardrobe:
Composed of many scarves, cardigans and dresses from All Saints, as well as a Vivienne Westwood blazer, a few Kelly Ewing and Marc Jacobs dresses and a Religion leather jacket. I'd have my fabulous Frye boots as well as some custom-made flats, heels and rocking horse shoes.
35. Where do you get inspiration from?
In general? Beautiful photos and art, as well as incredibly stylish people.
36. What do you want to do with your life?
To be successful and happy, which I suppose is what everyone desires. What I want to do exactly? I'm not entirely sure just yet, it's rather scary.
37. Who is most important to you?
My boyfriend and best friends. Much of the time they don't realise how important they are to me, but I don't know what I'd do without them.
38. If you could host a dinner party and could invite anyone, who would you invite?
My besties, Ronnie Radke, Nubby Twiglet, Kat Von D (to persuade her to do my future tattoo!), Paris Hilton, Nikki Sixx and Hayley Williams. Sounds like some incredibly twisted episode of 'Come Dine With Me'.
39. Do you have any style icons?
Audrey Kitching, Emilie Autumn, Hayley W, Davey Havok, Michael Jackson and anyone with immense style.
40. What is your favorite decade for vintage clothing?
70s-80s punk & metal inspired stuff. Leather, chains, studs..wonderful!
41. What’s on your birthday list this year?
Everything in the 'Item Lust' folder on my laptop, containing the most beautiful pieces from Topshop, Miu Miu, Religion, All Saints and a bunch of Japanese websites I've no idea how to order from.
42. Who is your favourite disney character?
I was never terribly into Disney as a kid, but Mickey Mouse was pretty cool.
43. What are your pet peeves?
Rude people, people who hate learner drivers!, when friends don't reply to an important text/message/voicemail, grumpy customers, scuffed shoes, rain, polo shirts, utterly hopeless boredom.
44. What is your favourite quote?
I rarely remember exact quotes - how I got through English Lit this year is beyond me - but I found a beautiful one the other day about how it's less painful for a flower to take the chance to blossom than it would be to remain shriveled up as a bud.
45. Which countries have you been to and which was your favourite?
The US (Florida & Ohio), Switzerland and Italy. Florida is always fun for me, as I stay with my extremely cool family avoiding all the lame tourist traps. Really, Disney World isn't that fun!